1. General (This Forum is dismissed on September 1, 2017 )
- Q-1.1: What is the role of this forum?
- Q-1.2: Who represents this forum?
- Q-1.3: Is this forum a corporation?
- Q-1.4: What can be obtained after becoming a member of this forum?
- Q-1.5: Can I contribute proposals to the Compliance Rules and Implementation Guidelines after becoming a member?
- Q-1.6: Can Marlin be used for the commercial services and devices without becoming a member?
- Q-1.7: How can I contact with Marlin-DRM Users Forum Japan?
This forum aims to develop and provide the Japan Specific Compliance Rules for IPTV-ES (IPTV End-point Service) and its test criteria, and the Implementation Guidelines of DRM part.
Q-1.2: Who represents this forum?
The chair of this forum is from Panasonic Corporation and the vice chair is from Sony Corporation now. The officers such as chair and vice chair are appointed by the Steering Committee and the members of Steering Committee are appointed by the General Assembly meeting.
Q-1.3: Is this forum a corporation?
No, this forum is a voluntary organization.
The IPTV-ES Japan Specific Compliance Rules and the Implementation Guidelines will be obtained.
The Compliance Rules and Implementation Specification are developed by the working group. If you wish to do so, please contact the admin. office after becoming a member.
As the Letter Notice of Marlin Trust Management Organization (MTMO) shows, joining of this forum is required to implement Marlin IPTV-DRM in Japan in order to comply with the IPTV-ES Japan Specific Compliance Rules provided by this forum
Please mail to marlin-info_atmark_marlinusers-japan.org(replace _atmark_ for @).