- Q-4.1: What is Marlin? What is Marlin-DRM?
- Q-4.2: Where should I contact about MDC and MTMO?
- Q-4.3: Can I obtain the support for the MTMO contract or technical support for the implementation?
- Q-4.4: Can I obtain the Marlin specifications if I join this forum?
- Q-4.5: Can I obtain the information for the commercial use of the Marlin technologies if I join this forum?
Marlin DRM is a content management system for CE devices and multimedia services, and its technical specifications are available at Marlin Developer Community (MDC)
Please mail to Japan-Inquiries_atmark_marlin-trust.com(replace _atmark_ for @) for the information about MDC¡¦MTMO. also japanese availavle.
This forum does not intend to support either of these activities. About obtaining the support for MTMO contract, please mail to Japan-Inquiries_atmark_marlin-trust.com(replace _atmark_ for @)
This forum does not provide the Marlin technology specifications. Please access to Marlin Developer Community (MDC).
No, Marlin technology specifications are available at Marlin Developer Community (MDC). In order to use them for the commercial purpose, visit Marlin Trust Management Organization (MTMO). In addition to the above, necessary information for Marlin IPTV-ES based deployment in Japan including Japan Specific Compliance Rules and Implementation Guidelines is available for the members of this forum.